As with other applications for Android, WhatsApp also has a beta program. WhatsApp issues stable versions after receiving feedback from developers as well as beta testers. This means you will get the most recent features faster than normal users that also have bugs. Recently, WhatsApp has introduced Multi-device Support for select beta users. This is a regular feature prior to the release of any stable update released. If you’re looking to be an early bird and show off the latest version to your acquaintances, this article is perfect ideal for you.
How Can I Join WhatsApp Beta Tester?
Beta testers are not all that plentiful and not every person can become an beta tester as the slots are not as plentiful. The slots are not filled after certain intervals, and if you’re fortunate, you may be able to sign up to the WhatsApp beta test program.
Let’s talk about ways to take advantage of this service and be an official beta testing user of WhatsApp. WhatsApp is not an independent app however this app is getting the first update.
What is the procedure do I join to WhatsApp beta:
If you’d like to join the WhatsApp Beta you must first update the most recent version WhatsApp on your device. Once you join the beta then you’ll have to reconnect your connected devices.
For iPhone devices
For you to join whatsapp Beta using iPhone Follow the steps below steps.
The first step is to start Whatsapp.
Select the setting option, which is displayed at the bottom of the screen.
Next, click on linked devices.
A message will appear that informs you about the special feature. Simply click OK.
Click on multi-device Beta.
Select the Blue join Beta button, which is located on the lower right on the page.
When you join, you must relink to all the other devices.
For Android devices:
For join whatsapp Beta for Android devices follow the below steps:
Launch the WhatsApp application on your device.
Choose the “three dots” button.
Then, click on linked devices. A pop-up will pop up. Select OK.
Tap on multi-device beta.
Participate in with the beta as well as follow steps.
Advantages to the use of WhatsApp beta:
- WhatsApp beta users have the ability to stop and resume voice messages as they are being recorded in the app. Particularly when users cannot record a voice call in one time.
- WhatsApp has introduced a new feature dubbed HD Photos. With the feature users are able to share high-quality images.
- The new privacy feature is now accessible within WhatsApp Beta. If users click on the ‘ My Contact Except’option then they can choose contacts who do not wish to view your dp.
- WhatsApp also increases the limit of time for the “Delete for Everyone’ feature. The feature is now available to beta users have a 1-hour time frame to delete messages.
The limitations of the use of Whatsapp Alpha:
These are the following limitations to the use of Whatsapp Beta;
- You cannot use more than one phone on your account at the same time.
- It’s impossible to see live location. Live location on connected devices
- You aren’t able to join view, join invites to groups, or change them from your companion devices
- Users who use older versions of WhatsApp cannot talk to them.
WhatsApp along with WhatsApp Business app beta users are able to use the most recent version WhatsApp beta for Android as well as iPhone. The beta will be available to WhatsApp as well as WhatsApp Business app users within a some countries. The multiple-device whatsapp beta can be available throughout the world.